An Experienced Florida Family Law, Business Law, Real Estate, and Probate & Wills Attorney
Providing effective representation to clients for more than 25 years
At the Coral Springs law office of Ledford A. Parnell, we represent clients throughout the counties of Broward, Palm Beach and Miami-Dade with their general law issues, including family, real estate, probate & wills and business. For more than 25 years , Attorney Parnell has been providing clients with the high-quality representation that their cases deserve. We practice in all the courts in the state of Florida — from the Small Claims Court to the Supreme Court. Our firm is also prepared to handle both jury and non-jury trials.
The knowledge you need by your side
Each client who comes to the office of Ledford A. Parnell receives the benefit of our:
- Extensive experience — Attorney Parnell has been practicing law in the state of Florida for more than 25 years . In that time, he has gained a deep familiarity with how the system works: He knows which legal strategies yield the best results for clients.
- Range of knowledge — At the office of Ledford A. Parnell, we take pride in handling a range of general law issues that most people will face throughout their lives. Our broad practice enables us to gain more knowledge about the different laws of Florida and, thus, to help a greater number of clients in the process.
Handling your general law issues
The Coral Springs office of Ledford A. Parnell is dedicated to helping you with your legal issues regarding:
- Family law — Our law firm represents clients throughout the tri-county area of Broward, Palm Beach and Miami-Dade with a range of family law issues including divorce, adoption and child custody issues.
- Real estate — If you are dealing with a real estate law matter, our firm represents you in negotiations; or if you are having problems involving residential and commercial properties, we represent you in court.
- Probate & wills — It is never too early to start planning for your future. Our firm can help with your probate & wills concerns today.
- Business Law — If you are planning to start your own business in Florida, or if you want to expand your current business, an experienced and knowledgeable business law attorney can help expedite the process and ensure your success.
Contact an accomplished Florida general law attorney today
If you are in the tri-county area of Broward, Palm Beach and Miami-Dade and you need help with a general law issue, contact the office of Ledford A. Parnell today. To schedule a free consultation, call us at 954-752-5587 or connect with us online.